A voided invoice cannot become active again. You must create a new invoice.
Articles in this section
- Accounting Transfer Methods
- Assign Charges to Insurance from a Paid Patient Invoice
- Balance Transfer Reasons
- Can I undo a voided invoice?
- Change Credit Card Type After Payment Has Been Applied
- Discount Reasons
- Remove an Incorrect Transfer or Write Off
- Removing an item from an invoice displays a paid invoice message.
- Why do I have multiple patient invoices when I'm transferring from insurance?
- Zero Dollar Invoices