An encounter that has been canceled in error can be un-canceled by opening the encounter and clicking 'Complete.'
Find Canceled Encounter
- Access Patients > search for and open the patient > Exam History.
- Uncheck "Show non-canceled only."
- Highlight the canceled encounter and click 'Open Encounter.'
- Access Check-Out workflow step > Final Check-out.
- Click 'Encounter Complete.'
- If the encounter is canceled after it was signed and completed, the encounter must be un-signed first before being un-canceled.