When a care plan item did not automatically create a recall, it could be one of the following reasons:
- The provider has not signed the encounter. Care Plan Items create a recall after the encounter is signed.
- The provider has un-signed the encounter, made changes, and signed again, which has not triggered the recall. We recommend manually adding the recall.
- The Care Plan Item does not have Recall as its category. Care Plan Items with a General category do not trigger an automatic recall. We recommend manually adding the recall.
Additional Information - Add Recall
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Recall.
- Click the + icon.
- Enter recall information.
- Click 'Add.'