A Documents/Images folder can be deleted if there are no files within the folder.
Determine if there are patient files within the folder.
- Access Reports > Patients > Custom Reports.
- Review the list to determine if the "Files in Folder" report is available.
- If the report is not listed, click the + icon.
- Select Import Report.
- Click the checkbox beside "Files in Folder."
- Click 'Import.'
- Click the Print or Export icon.
Delete a Folder
- Access Patients > open any patient file > Documents/Images.
- Click the delete icon for the line item to delete.
- In the Delete Folder modal, click 'Yes.'