Currently there are no order options for replacement parts such as a temple replacement. There is no requirement to create an order for frame components, but if you wish to have a way to track those types of orders in RevolutionEHR, a suggested option is to use the Frame Only order.
- Create a new 'Frame Only' order
- Provide information in the Comment section that the order is for parts only.
- Complete the Supplier section.
- Access Frame Information and select Patient as the source. (This will prevent the order from generating a billable item for the entire frame and will allow for custom data entry on the frame information)
- In the Frame Product Selection section, click the icon for Add Patient Owned Frame , and complete the appropriate information. Click 'Add.'
- Click 'Update.'
- Click 'Approve Order.'
- Access the Billing slider, select the payor, click 'Create Invoice.'
- Click on the invoice number to access the invoice previously created.
- Add the part items by using the + icon or the Add Adhoc button.
- Authorize and Receive Payment to finalize the transaction.