When a product is copied, the Product Information, Options, and Attributes are carried over, however, physical inventory is location specific and is not copied.
- Access Inventory > Products.
- In the Location field, select the location that the products will be "copied to."
- Hover your cursor over the + icon, select Import Products.
- Enter the product details.
- Select the radio button for 'Practice.' Note: The checkbox for "Display products not in this location" is enabled by default. This ensures the system displays products for locations that were not selected in step #2.
- Click 'Search.'
- Select the products within the grid that you want to copy to your location.
- Click 'Import.' Note: A green banner displays that indicates the product has been successfully imported.