Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) are automatically tracked by RevolutionEHR based on actions a provider takes within the system.
How to Run the MIPS-Quality Scorecard
You can run this report from Reports>Administration>Providers>MIPS - Quality.
Based on your eligibility, run the scorecards with the Provider field set to your name and again with it set to "All Providers". When run under your name, you are producing "Individual" level data and when run under "All Providers" you are producing "Group" level data. The level of data that works out best for you statistically is part of considering "how" to report your performance information. See Example
- Diabetes: Eye Exam
- Closing the Referral Loop
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- Use of High-Risk Medications in Older Adults
- Cataracts: 20/40 or Better Visual Acuity within 90 Day Following Cataract Surgery (applicable to surgeons only)
- POAG: Optic Nerve Evaluation
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care