myRev is our mobile app that provides you simple and secure access to your patient schedule and patient information from your smartphone or tablet. myRev is fully HIPAA-compliant and utilizes the same encrypted protocols implemented for RevolutionEHR.
Whether at a conference, a child’s activity, on the golf course, or simply on the go, myRev provides you access to your daily schedule and messages from anywhere – right from your smartphone.
While most doctors use myRev to check tomorrow’s patient schedule on the go, there is a bunch of cool stuff you can do with myRev:
- Calendar Navigation – navigate by day, week or month to see the schedule for a certain day
- Schedule Filtering – filter your schedule by provider and location
- Appointment Details – see the details of any appointment on your schedule
- Patient Details – see the details of any patient on your schedule
- Messaging – check your messages on the go
- Message of the Day – every time you login, you’ll see the message of the day
The first time you use the application, we recommend you create your application settings.
- Select 'Settings' from the login screen.
- Input username and choose a default timeout, select 'Save.'
- Default Timeout: The setting of a Default Timeout is intended to be more stringent than the desktop application. The duration to timeout is encouraged to be as short as practically possible. This setting will occur even if the smartphone device has a sleep mode that is programmed to be shorter than the Default Timeout.
- After completing step 2, the application will return you to the login screen (your username will be filled in from Application Settings); input your RevolutionEHR password and select 'Login.'