Folder Filters are optional, however, they provide a way to specify the types of files that should be uploaded to RevolutionEHR. When filters are defined only files that match the filters are uploaded.
- Launch RevIntegrator for Imaging. (Use the desktop icon or launch from the Start Menu)
- Access Settings > Extensions tab.
- Click 'File Upload Extension.'
- The File Upload - Configuration Profiles modal displays. A read-only list of existing Folder Filters displays within the File Upload dialog box.
- Within the File Upload modal, click the ellipse located at the end of the Folder Filter(s) field.
- The Folder Filter Rules modal displays allowing you to add or delete filters.
- To delete a filter, locate the filter rule from within the File Types dropdown menu, click 'Delete.'
- To create a new filter, click 'Add.'
- Click 'Close,' to display the File Upload-Configuration Profiles screen.
- Click 'Save and Close.'
We recommend reviewing the following articles:
- RevIntegrator for Imaging
- RevIntegrator for Imaging - Setup
- RevIntegrator for Imaging - Managing File Storage
- RevIntegrator for Imaging - Settings
- RevIntegrator for Imaging - File Upload/Configuration Profile
- RevIntegrator for Imaging - Workflow