Practices with an active subscription to Frames Data have access to the following:
- Frames associated with the Frames Data catalog display an icon in the grid on the Product and Import screens.
- Within the Options tab of the product, an image of the product displays, however, not all products have an image available. Note: Hover your cursor over the image to display a larger view of the product.
- The option to view an image is also available on the Import screen.
If your practice has not enabled Frames Data or the subscription is expired, the following information applies:
- The information and images noted above will not display.
- Frames Data products are included in import search results, however, products will not be available to import and the image cannot be viewed.
- Frames Data products that have already been imported into the practice catalog will not be updated when the master catalog is updated (which is twice monthly). This means that if a new color or size is added in the Frames Data catalog, a practice that does not have an active subscription will not see the update.
When a subscription is nearing expiration or has expired:
- A banner displays in Inventory that indicates the subscription is expiring soon.
- A banner displays in Inventory that indicates the subscription is expired. Note: The banner alert can be closed. If not renewing the subscription, access Admin and disable Frames Data credentials. This action removes the alert.
- See also Frames Data Admin Setup.