Appointment Slots are schedule items used to set rules for designated time periods on the schedule. Slots indicate how frequently encounters should begin and define the encounter type that staff can schedule during the specified period of time. Appointment Slots may also be linked to a specific employee, provider, or user role.
Articles in this section
- Allow an Unavailable Appointment Slot to be Available
- Appointment Slot Finder
- Appointment Slots - Custom Color (Add or Change)
- Appointments and Slots Are Off By One Hour
- Create an Appointment Slot
- Edit Appointment Slots
- How do I find an appointment slot that was previously scheduled and marked as a No Show?
- Prevent Individual Employee from Deleting or Removing Appointment Slots
- Remove Appointment Slot
- What are appointment slots?