If an encounter has been signed, the fields are locked and not editable. When you unsign an encounter, the system requires you to close and reopen the encounter in order for the fields to be edited.
Articles in this section
- Ancillary Participant
- Assign Previous Care Plan Items in Plan Screen
- Best Practice for Fill-in Doctor
- Can I chart before starting an appointment?
- Cancel an Encounter After It Has Been Started
- Canceled An Encounter In Error
- Change Encounter Type After the Appointment Has Been Started
- Change Provider On Exam
- Clear Test Data
- Common Abbreviations within RevolutionEHR