The service date is triggered by the date of the encounter. If the order is not associated to an encounter, then the service date is the invoice date. The invoice date can be changed by clicking the edit icon beside the invoice date.
Articles in this section
- Change Invoice Status
- Change Invoice Status from Paid to Active
- Create Guest Invoice
- Find Guest Invoices
- How do I add a diagnosis to a specific item on an invoice?
- How is the service date set on an invoice?
- Refund Guest Invoice
- Send Patient to Collections
- Service Date on Invoice and Invoice Items
- View Patients Sent to Collections