RXNT is an integration which allows providers to e-prescribe from within RevolutionEHR. To use this integration, you will need to enroll with RXNT (click HERE). After you have completed the registration process with RXNT, you will receive an email that includes instructions, training video, and a RXNT user manual.
- Upon completion of the video, you need to email RXNT. They will provide you with credentials (username and password for each employee that was registered) and your RXNT Company ID. Save this information as it will be used for the setup process in RevolutionEHR.
- After the above information has been obtained, you can begin setting up your credentials in RevolutionEHR. Contact Customer Support with any questions you may have regarding the set up process.
- The provider's name and NPI must match in both systems.
- You might need to enable your browser to allow popups so the window for RXNT will open.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Partner Integrations.
- Within the RxNT grid, click 'Enabled.'
- The Confirmation modal displays, enter your RXNT Company ID which should be five digits. Note: It is very important that the Company ID is entered correctly.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see changes associated to the practice.
The following set up instructions are required for each employee that has been registered and has credentials from RXNT.
- Access Admin > Employee / Roles > Employees > open an employee > External System
- Click 'Edit.'
- Click the Enable checkbox within the RXNT Login Information grid to display the Username and Password fields.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Click 'Update.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the employee.