Validation occurs for data that has been entered into the fields for BC, Sph, Cyl, Axis, Diam, Add, and Add Des. This validation process ensures the Rx is available for the product associated to the Contact Lens Rx. Rx validation is checked on the right eye and then the left eye. If an invalid parameter is found, an error displays and indicates which eye has the error. If the message indicates the right eye has an error, we recommend you verify the data for the left eye as you make changes to the right eye.
Articles in this section
- Add New Lab for VisionWeb Orders
- Blank VisionWeb Page When Selecting "Send to VisionWeb"
- Can I change the quantity packaging if the prescription was authorized for a different quantity?
- Change VisionWeb Password
- Duplicate Entry of Same Manufacturer Displaying in Dropdown Menu
- How do I remove labs that display as inactive?
- VisionWeb - Setup
- VisionWeb - Spectacle Lens and Frame
- VisionWeb - Spectacle Lens Only
- What if I receive an error message when transmitting a SmartFlow order?