- IOS: The application is available in the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myrev/id687838144
- Android: Use the following URL to search for the application on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hit.mobile.phone&hl=en
- Other devices: Use the following URL to access online:
Settings and Sign In
The first time you use the application, we recommend you create your application settings.
- Select 'Settings' from the login screen.
- Input username and choose a default timeout, select 'Save.'
- Default Timeout: The setting of a Default Timeout is intended to be more stringent than the desktop application. The duration to timeout is encouraged to be as short as practically possible. This setting will occur even if the smartphone device has a sleep mode that is programmed to be shorter than the Default Timeout.
After completing step 2, the application will return you to the login screen (your username will be filled in from Application Settings); input your RevolutionEHR password and select 'Login.'