Pulse is a practice performance Dashboard that helps you manage your eye care business - all from within RevolutionEHR. Pulse provides you instant, robust views into your practice's data to track KPI's, analyze and explore trends, and compare performance metrics across the practice.
Employee access to Pulse is controlled within User Roles in Administration. By default, access permission has been given to the System Administrator user role. To provide permission to additional User Roles within your practice, access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open a user role > click 'Edit.'
- Click the checkbox beside the Pulse Module folder.
- Click the checkbox beside the appropriate access permission (View Pulse, View Pulse Dashboard, Edit Pulse Dashboard).
- Click 'Update.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the Pulse access permissions.
Click the Pulse icon that is located in the system's navigation bar. Note: Pulse data is kept up-to-date to the previous business day.
- The Pulse tab displays filter options within the header and metric categories within the left navigation bar. By default, the Production category displays each time the Pulse tab is accessed.
- Data within Pulse can be filtered using any of the following filter options:
- Date Range: Select the date range option within the dropdown menu that best suits your needs. The default date range is the last 12 months. Notice, there is an option for Custom that allows entry of a specific date range.
- Time Interval: Selection options are also available for "Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year." The default time interval is month. When any predefined Date Range option is selected, the time interval will automatically update to be inclusive of that time interval.
- Location: Select the practice location(s) within the dropdown menu. The system defaults this dropdown with All Locations selected.
- Employee: Select the employee(s) within the dropdown menu. Note: There is a selection for "All Employees" and a button for "Providers Only."
- Click 'Apply.' All metrics in the Pulse tab are updated with Date Range, Location, and Employee information as selected in step #2.
- Access the appropriate metric category in the Pulse navigation bar.
- Click the Help icon to access information that explains how the metric data is
- Click the Settings icon to access chart option types.
- Filter options are available within each metric. "Graph By" defaults to Combined and displays the data aggregated as one line on the chart. Select a different filter option from the dropdown menu to view data displayed as separate values. "Payor Type" defaults to All; select a different filter option to change the data.
- Click the value icon to select how the data is displayed. Value icons include #, $, %, and 1:1. Note: All value icons are not included in every metric. Only those values pertinent to the individual metric are included.