Pulse dashboards allow the user to organize and customize the current list of metrics to provide an overview of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to a specific part of your business (e.g., scheduling, sales, optical).
- Access Pulse > Dashboards.
- Click the Dashboard name.
- Click 'Add Metric.'
- In the Add Metric modal, you can input information in the Metric Search field or highlight the metric category to view the available options.
- The Metric Search field will search All Categories, Name field, and Description field. Click 'Search' or press your enter key.
- Click 'Add' for the appropriate metric.
- Complete the fields in the Configure Metric modal. The fields available to complete in the modal are dependent on the metric selected. See the table below for descriptions of the fields available.
- Click 'Save.'
- The Add Metric modal stays open to allow the user to continue to add metrics. Repeat steps 4-7 until you have added all the metrics you want associated to the Dashboard.
- Click 'Close,' in the Add Metric modal.
|Metric Name||The name of the metric you selected in step 4 automatically populates this field. The user can change the metric name. Note: Changing the metric name only applies to the current Dashboard.|
|Date Range||The field for date range defaults to the last 12 months with a time interval as month. The user can change these fields. Note: Time internal is related to the Day, Week, Month, Quarter, and Year buttons.|
|Location||The selection for this field defaults to "All Locations." The user can change the selection from the dropdown menu.|
|Employee||The selection for this field defaults to "No employees Selected." The user can change the selection from the dropdown menu.|
|Chart Type||Select the preferred chart type. Each metric has a default setting, refer to the specific metric overview for default setting information.|
|Graph By||The selection for this field defaults to "All (Combined)." The user can change the selection from the dropdown menu.|
|Payor Type||The selection for this field defaults to "All Payor Types." The user can change the selection from the dropdown menu.|
|Type||The selection for this field defaults to "All Types" (encounter types). The user can change the selection from the dropdown menu.|