- Access Pulse > Dashboards.
- Click 'Manage Dashboards.'
- Click the edit icon.
- In the Edit Dashboard modal, update the Dashboard Name field.
- Click 'Save.'
- Click the copy icon.
- In the Copy Dashboard modal, update the Dashboard Name.
- Copying a dashboard creates an exact duplicate of the original dashboard, including filters.
- Newly copied dashboards are added to the end of the dashboard list.
- Click 'Copy.'
- Click the delete icon.
- In the Confirm Dashboard Deletion modal, click the delete icon.
- The Dashboard is completely deleted and cannot be retrieved.
The system automatically indicates a Dashboard as a favorite when it is added to the system. As you access the Dashboards tab, only the Dashboards that are indicated as a favorite are listed on the Dashboards' screen.
To update favorites, Click the star icon to add and/or remove the Dashboard from the favorites list.