It is important to ensure your computer has the most up to date version of the browser that you use.
- With Google Chrome open, click the ellipsis icon at the top right corner.
- Hover your cursor over Help in the menu. Note: A second menu displays.
- Select About Google Chrome. If an update is required, it will begin immediately.
- Select Relaunch once the update is finished.
Note: It is possible an Update button is displayed when an update is needed, or, it is possible it is updated automatically.
- If your Operating System is up to date, Safari is automatically updated.
- Update MacOS
- If Windows is up to date, Edge is automatically updated.
- Update Windows