It is important to ensure your computer has the most up to date version of the browser that you use.
- With Google Chrome open:
- It is possible an Update button is displayed when an update is needed, or,
- It is possible it is updated automatically.
- With Firefox open, click on the 3 lines in the top-right corner.
- Click the help icon. Note: A second menu displays.
- Select ‘About Firefox.'
- A new window displays and if Firefox needs to update, it begins updating automatically. Once it is finished, click ‘Restart to update Firefox.'
- If your Operating System is up to date, Safari is automatically updated.
- Update MacOS
- If Windows is up to date, Edge is automatically updated.
- Update Windows