It is important to ensure your computer has the most up to date version of the browser that you use.
- With Google Chrome open, if using a PC, click the 3 dots in the top-right corner; if using a Mac, click the red icon with a white up arrow.
- Hover your cursor over Help and select "About Google Chrome."
- This will open a new tab in Google Chrome. If your browser needs to be updated, the update process begins automatically. Upon completion, it will ask you to relaunch the browser. When the browser reopens, it will be up to date.
- With Firefox open, click on the 3 lines in the top-right corner.
- Click the help icon. Note: A second menu displays.
- Select ‘About Firefox.'
- A new window displays and if Firefox needs to update, it begins updating automatically. Once it is finished, click ‘Restart to update Firefox.'
- If your Operating System is up to date, Safari is automatically updated.
- Update MacOS
- If Windows is up to date, Edge is automatically updated.
- Update Windows