If you bill with an organization NPI (also referred to a group NPI) in box 33a and the payer requires your Billing Provider Taxonomy code in box 33b, complete the following.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Insurance Companies > open the insurance company.
- In the Claim Information section, enter your Billing Provider Taxonomy code in the Group Number field.
- In the Qualifier field, select one of the following:
- For electronic claim filing: PXC-Provider Taxonomy.
- For paper claim filing: ZZ-Provider Taxonomy.
- Uncheck the box for "NPI Only on claims."
- Click 'Save.'