Cleaning Up Your Product & Services Catalog
Cleaning up your product and service catalog provides your practice with clean reports, no more duplicate products and services, finding services and products is easier and causes less confusion for your staff, ensuring that they are using the most current, up to date products and services. It also allows you to remove products that you are no longer selling or that is no longer available.
- If you are no longer using the service, deactivate it!
- If you don't plan on reordering a product, remove it - this will keep your aging report clean for use in your office and for your frame representative
- See a discontinued product? Deactivate it!
- Enter products and services in a consistent format - this practice keep things tidy and aids in smooth navigation for you and your staff
- Enter the actual cost for stocked products, don't round - this ensures that your year end reports for tax purposes will be accurate and not cause you extra work later
- If you manually add frames to your inventory add all colors and sizes available - this ensures all available frame colors and sizes can be added to an order
- Video: Entering Frames: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAqPzIaDq4&feature=youtu.be
- Video: Lens & Treatments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnQ4yxUG7k&feature=youtu.be