The Service Date on the invoice and on the items within the invoice:
- Are triggered by the encounter date if the invoice has been associated to an encounter. The Service Date on this type of invoice is not an editable field. See Example Note: The encounter date is a hyperlink to view the encounter.
- If no encounter is associated to the invoice, the Service Date of the invoice and the items within the invoice is the date the invoice was created. See Example
- To edit the Service Date of the invoice, the invoice date must be updated, which will change the Service Date.
- To edit the Service Date of a line item on the invoice,
- Single click the line item.
- Within the Invoice Item Detail modal, update the Service Dates fields.
- Click 'Save.'