Pre-charting on an encounter cannot be completed prior to the appointment start date. Unless the patient is physically in the office, an encounter should not be started. All components (e.g. Demographics, Rx, Insurance, Consents, Allergies, etc.) that are available within the left column of the patient file can be updated prior to the appointment start date.
Articles in this section
- Ancillary Participant
- Assign Previous Care Plan Items in Plan Screen
- Best Practice for Fill-in Doctor
- Can I chart before starting an appointment?
- Cancel an Encounter After It Has Been Started
- Canceled An Encounter In Error
- Change Encounter Type After the Appointment Has Been Started
- Change Provider On Exam
- Clear Test Data
- Common Abbreviations within RevolutionEHR