The security of your office and your patient information is very important to us, thus, our preferred method to reset passwords is to have an employee of your practice, with the role of Administrator, process the employee's request.
In an emergency situation, the Customer Support Team will reset a password with the following conditions:
- We must confirm there are no employees with the role of Administrator available within your office.
- We must call your main office phone number and confirm the employee's login details.
- Contact us using your office phone at 877.738.3471, ext. 2.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > Employees > open the employee > Login Details.
- Click 'Reset Password.' This action will create a system generated password. Provide this password information to the employee.
- Click 'Save.' The employee can now sign into RevolutionEHR using the new system generated password; they will be prompted to create a new password.