RevolutionEHR has integration capabilities with Bluefin technology for credit card processing. The integration requires the practice to purchase a credit card reader and register with Bluefin.
Setup Bluefin Device
- Register: Contact Bluefin's dedicated account representative Edward Ferko at email@example.com, or 516.986.9377 (office), or 516.445.0904 (cell).
- Order Card Reader: The integration supports card reader models IDtech SecuRED and IDtech SREDkey. Contact the Bluefin representative for a recommendation on the model that best meets your practice's needs.
- Enable in RevolutionEHR:
- Access Admin > Locations > open your location > External System ID.
- Click 'Edit.'
- In the Bluefin Credit Card Processing area, click the checkbox beside Enabled.
- Enter your Bluefin account number and APK key. (Hint: It is best to copy/paste this number.) If you are unsure of the appropriate values to enter, please contact bluefin's account representative (as noted above.)
- Click 'Update.'
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- Click the arrow beside 'Receive Payment.'
- Select Patient Payment.
- Open the patient's invoice with a single click.
- Complete the Payment Amount field.
- In the Payment Method field, select Credit Card.
- Complete the invoice's payment information.
- If paying in full, click the box beside "Apply in Full." We highly recommend you watch the video instructions for Using Apply In Full for additional payment information.
- If not paying in full, apply payment for line item or payment information per your normal procedures.
- Click 'Read Card.' Note: The field for Reference/Check # is auto filled.
- Click 'Apply Payments.'