RevConnect is a patient engagement application inside RevolutionEHR that streamlines your patient communication. Built for and enabled directly within RevolutionEHR, RevConnect simplifies the delivery and tracking of your patient reminders, recalls, and custom messages via text and email. RevConnect increases office efficiency and enables patients to connect deeper with the practice, leading to increased revenue and retention.
Home Screen Schedule Pod
The Schedule pod on RevolutionEHR's home screen includes RevConnect icons that display beside the encounter type.
- A green icon indicates an appointment reminder was successfully delivered.
- A red icon indicates a message is either pending or undeliverable.
- No icon present indicates a message was never created.
- See Example
Employee access to RevConnect is controlled within User Roles in Administration. By default, access permission has only been given to the System Administrator user role. To provide access permission to additional User Roles within your practice, access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open a user role > click the checkbox beside RevConnect > click the checkbox beside the additional access options > click 'Save.' See Example
- View RevConnect: Must be selected to give access at any level of RevConnect.
- View Dashboard: Controls access to RevConnect Dashboard.
- View Settings: Allows RevConnect settings to be viewed but not altered.
- Edit Settings: Allows user to edit RevConnect settings.
- Copy Locations: Allows user to copy settings from one location to any other location within a practice.
When a user role is provided access to RevConnect, the RevConnect screen is accessible in the Patient Summary. See Example
A RevConnect pod can be displayed within the Patient Summary screen of the patients' file. Click your name in the right corner of the screen > Edit Profile > Patient Summary > Show RevConnect pod > click 'Update.'
For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.