The RevConnect Not Eligible tab assists users in easily identifying patients that:
- Declined to provide an email address.
- Declined to provide a mobile phone number.
- Are not eligible for a message due to their Communication Opt-In settings.
- Do not meet CASL eligibility. (Canada only.)
- Access RevConnect > Not Eligible.
- The system defaults search criteria and displays the results as the screen is accessed.
- Location: The location the employee is logged into as it is displayed in the system's navigation bar. See Example
- Patient: This field does not have a default, thus, a specific patient name must be entered by the user.
- Category: This field defaults to All Categories. Category options are: Appointment, Recall, Recare, Order, Birthday.
- Attempt Date: The search criteria defaults to the prior 30 days.
- Change search criteria and click 'Search,' if appropriate to your situation.
- Search results display the Attempt Date, Name, and Category. Note: The patient name includes a hyperlink to the patient's file. See Example
For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.