Since many offices were closed for several weeks due to the COVID-19 pandemic, regular software and technology updates may not have occurred. Following are 5 tips to get your computers and equipment ready for reopening your practice.
- Ensure Your Operating System is Up to Date
- Clear Your Cache
- Click HERE for a How-To on Clearing Your Cache
- Clear Downloaded Files
- Click HERE for a How-To on Deleting Downloaded Files
- Check Time Zone & Clock Settings
- Checking your time zone & clock settings ensures they are being synced with an online Time Server, click HERE for a How-To
- Test Integrated Devices
- If you have Optometric devices integrated with RevolutionEHR, run a test to ensure they're all working before you open.