Watch our webinar to learn additional tips for updating your encounter templates. Dr. Kelly Kerksick, RevolutionEHR Director of Professional Relations, and Tracy Steenis, VP of Customer Success, expand on the suggestions from Part 1 of the the webinar series and provide more tips to safeguard you and your patients, improve the quality of clinical documentation, and streamline your exam workflow.
Articles in this section
- Webinar - Time-based Coding in 2021
- Webinar - Enhanced EHR Module - Beta Testers' Perspectives and Training Kickoff
- Webinar - More Tips to Tidy Up Your Encounter Templates - Part 2
- Webinar - Preparing for Practice Re-Opening: Reports You Should Be Running
- Webinar - Update Your Encounter Templates
- Webinar - Update Your Encounter Templates - Part 1
- Webinar - You Mean I Don't Need To Do That Anymore???
- Webinar - How to Make Your Office Communications Magic
- Webinar - Getting Your Patients In The Fast Lane
- Webinar - Best Practices Using RevolutionEHR For Managing Your Medical Patients