The system default view for the Schedule is set to Horizontal with the time display set at 15 minute increments. However, each user has the ability to set their default view which will override the system default.
- Access Schedule > click the gear icon.
- In the Schedule Settings modal, for "Schedule layout," select Horizontal or Vertical.
- Enable grouping: See Example
- If your "Schedule layout" has been set to vertical, "Enable grouping" does not apply to that setting, thus, it does not display. See Example Continue to step #4.
- If your "Schedule layout" has been set to horizontal, the selection for "Enable grouping" (i.e., checked or unchecked) displays the preference that has been set within either:
- Edit Profile > Preferences > Scheduling > Schedule grouping, OR,
- Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > Scheduling > Schedule grouping.
- Check or uncheck the box for "Enable grouping" to change your grouping preference. This action will override the current settings.
- Select the radio button beside the preferred "Show hours in" increment.
- Click 'Save.'