Frames that have been entered into the Non-Rx Frames category cannot be pulled into an order. If your practice would like the ability to add these types of frames to an order, they must be imported or manually added to the Eyeglass Frames category.
Articles in this section
- Associate Encounter to Optical Order
- Can an order be created for only a frame?
- Can multiple orders be printed at the same time?
- Canceled Order in Error
- Determine an Employee's Action on an Order
- Edit Order Status
- Enhanced Orders
- Error Message When Opening an Order
- Error Message When Printing an Order
- If a patient has an exam and places an order on the same day, how do you link the invoices together?