The following instructions are for batch processing contact lens and optical orders.
- Access Orders > Advanced Search.
- Input the search criteria into the following fields: Location, Order Date, Type, and Status. Note: Criteria could also include Vendor.
- Click 'Search.' Note: For instructional purposes, we are processing eyeglasses that are in Approved status. Keep in mind, your specific situation will likely be somewhat different.
- Click the checkbox at the top of the first column in the grid, directly below the Actions field. Note: The status boxes indicate the number of items within the Type category results. E=eyeglass, FO=frame only, and CL=contact lens and contact lens trials. See Example
- Select Change Status from the Actions dropdown menu.
- In the Change Order Status modal, verify the action indicated is correct, and click 'Save.' See Example