The following information is to send patient statements to TriZetto.
Your practice must sign up with TriZetto for statement submission. Contact TriZetto for information on this process.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Practice Claims Preferences.
- Click the checkbox for Statement Submission.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting. Note: This step can be skipped if you are continuing with the instructions for User Role Access.
User Role Access
The user must have access to send statements. Determine which user role within your practice needs access before completing these instructions. Read the article Access Permissions for User Roles for more information.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles.
- Open the appropriate User Role.
- In the Access Permissions section, click the arrow beside the Accounting Module to expand the view.
- Click the checkbox beside Send Statement.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- Select Active in the Status field.
- Click Authorized in the Approval field.
- Select Patient in the Payer Type field.
- Input information into the Invoice Date fields (if needed).
- Click 'Search.'
- Select individual invoices by clicking in the checkbox, or, click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all invoices. Note: If you do not want to send statements with a zero and/or credit balance, sort the list by clicking the column header for Balance. The system will list all credit and zero balance invoices at the top of the list.
- In the Actions dropdown menu, select Send Statements. Note: If the Actions menu is not available for use, it is likely you missed step #3 above and subsequently checked an invoice in Pending status.
- In the Send Statements modal, customize your printed statements with the options available.
- TriZetto has a statement message character limit of 330; we recommend the message stay within 250 to 300 characters.
- Click 'Send.'