The following information is to send patient statements to TriZetto.
- Sign up with TriZetto for statement submission. Contact TriZetto for information on this process.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Practice Claims Preferences.
- Click the checkbox for Statement Submission.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in.
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- Select Active in the Status field.
- Click Authorized in the Approval field.
- Select Patient in the Payer Type field.
- Input information into the Invoice Date fields (if needed).
- Click 'Search.'
- Select individual invoices by clicking in the checkbox, or, click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all invoices.
- In the Actions dropdown menu, select Send Statements.
- In the Send Statements modal, customize your printed statements with the options available.
- TriZetto has a statement message character limit of 330; we recommend the message stay within 250 to 300 characters.
- Click 'Send.'