RevolutionEHR provides the ability to expand the patient file to a full screen view.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient.
- Click the expand icon. Note: The system navigation bar, system footer and border are no longer visible. See Example
- The expand icon changes to a collapse icon that allows the exit from full view to normal view.
- The ESC button on your keyboard will exit the full view and return the display to normal view.
- An ellipsis icon displays when the screen is in full view that provides access to an actions menu. See Example
- The full screen view collapses automatically when the user navigates to a different system module.
- The menu panel provides the ability to collapse. Click 'Menu.' Note: The menu stays expanded/collapsed until the user changes the view. See Example