The following instructions are to manually remove a frame from stock which includes two options. Option one provides the ability to input information pertaining to the reason the stock is being adjusted, thus, it is our recommended method.
Option 1 - Recommended
- Access Inventory > Products > search for and open the frame to remove > Inventory.
- Within the line item for the stock to be removed, click the ellipsis icon and select Adjust Quantity.
- In the Stock Adjustment modal, within the # Adjusted field, type in the number of frames being removed from stock preceded with a minus sign (e.g. -1 to remove one frame, -2 to remove two frames).
- Although an optional field, we recommend selecting a Reason from the dropdown menu and completing the Comments field.
- Note: A custom report can be created. Access Reports > Inventory > Custom Reports > Manual Quantity Changes.
- Click 'Adjust Quantity.'
- Access Inventory > Products > search for and open the frame > Inventory.
- Update the Stock column to the desired quantity.