Tests can be edited in the following ways:
- Edit the options available within the dropdown menus and multiselects located within a specific exam test.
- Set the order of the options available within the dropdown menus and multiselects.
- Set normal values for a test field.
- Set finding as Abnormal.
- Select the order of the tabbing feature.
- Edit the font of dropdown menus and multiselects.
- Note: Fields for OD and OS must be edited separately.
- Access Admin > Encounters / Interviews > Encounter Test Library > open a test.
Click in the field you want to edit.
- Make all necessary changes, click 'Save.' Note: Fields for OD and OS must be edited separately.
|Tab Index||This controls the order in which the field is highlighted and enabled when the user tabs through the fields within the test. **Use caution when editing. A mistake in the tab feature could be very confusing to the user. We recommend you test this feature after you have it saved.|
|Min||The minimum value allowed for that field.|
|Max||The maximum value allowed for that field.|
|Font Family||The type of font used within the dropdown or multiselect.|
|Font Size||The size of font used within the dropdown or multiselect.|
|Font Style||The style of font used within the dropdown or multiselect.|
|Font Weight||The weight of font used within the dropdown or multiselect.|
|Text Align||The alignment of the text within the dropdown or multiselect. By default, all dropdown menus and multiselects are aligned to the left.|
|Text Decoration||This option underlines the text within the dropdown menu or multiselect. By default, text will not be underlined.|
|Default Normal||This option is available for fields that do not include a dropdown or multiselect, such as open text fields. Fields within a test auto-populate with the information from the Default Normal field when the "Test results normal" button is selected within the test. After completing the setup, click the "Test results normal" button within the header to review all fields that auto-populate within the test.