Tests can be edited in the following ways:
- Edit the options available within the dropdown menus and multiselects located within a specific exam test.
- Set the order of the options available within the dropdown menus and multiselects.
- Set normal values for a test field.
- Set finding as Abnormal.
- Select the order of the tabbing feature.
- Edit the font of dropdown menus and multiselects.
- Note: Fields for OD and OS must be edited separately.
The values options that display in a test's dropdown menus and multiselects are controlled by accessing the Values tab. Note: Not all fields have a Values tab.
- Access Admin > Encounters / Interviews > Encounter Test Library > select a category > open a test.
- Click in a field to add a value.
- Access the Values tab. The current values assigned to the field are displayed. Activated values are displayed with a check mark; deactivated values are not checked.
- Click 'Add.'
- In the Add Value modal, type the name of the value in the Value field. The text in the Value field appears in the test's dropdown menu or multiselect. Note: The Value name cannot be edited once it has been added.
- Click 'OK.' Note: Fields for OD and OS must be edited separately.
- Click 'Save.'
|Value||The name of the value.|
|Abbreviation||Abbreviation of the Value name. The abbreviation displays in the field when the value is selected within the encounter. If an abbreviation is not entered, the text within the Value field displays within the encounter.|
|Default Normal||Check this box if you want the test to always default to the value when the "Test results normal" button is selected within the test. the value in the list that has been setup as Default Normal is displayed in italics.|
|Abnormal Finding||The value displays in the test with a dark outline if Abnormal Finding is enabled.|