Products that are manually added are automatically part of the "Practice" master catalog. This allows additional locations within the practice the ability to import the manually added product.
- Access Inventory > Products.
- Hover your cursor over the plus icon, select Add Product.
- Select a Category. Note: If a Category is selected on the Products' dashboard before selecting Add Product, the dropdown menu is automatically completed with the same category.
- The Manufacturer dropdown menu is enabled for use after a Category is selected. If the manufacturer you need is not listed in the dropdown, click the + icon to add.
- Brand and Collection fields function in the same was as the Manufacturer field. Complete as needed.
- Complete the remaining required fields. Note: If you complete the Invoice Desc field, the information from the field prints on the invoice.
- Click '+Add Product.' A banner message displays, confirming the product has been added. Note: The availability of additional tabs (e.g., Options, Attributes, Inventory) varies by product category.
- Access the Options tab.
- Click '+Add Color.'
- In the Add Color modal, input into the Color Name field.
- Click '+Add.'
- Click '+Add Size.'
- In the Add Frame Size modal, input the appropriate information.
- Click '+Add.'
- Access the Attributes tab.
- Complete all appropriate information.
- Click 'Save.'
- Access the Inventory tab.
- Click '+Add Item.'
- Select the line item.
- In the Item Details section, complete all required fields.
- Delta: An additional amount added to this specific item.
- Stocked: Check the box if this item is in your inventory.
- Click the appropriate Add button.
- The item displays in the Physical Inventory grid. Click the ellipsis for additional processing options.
- Duplicate Item
- Adjust Quantity
- Quantity History
- Receive Stock
- Print Label