The Inventory Sales Report only includes products that were selected from the physical inventory. It does not include products that were selected from the product catalog.
To ensure frames are selected from physical inventory, complete the instructions below. Note: Consignment frames do not display on the Inventory Sales Report.
Two additional helpful reports are noted below. These reports include frames sold from physical stock, consignment frames, and frames selected from the practice catalog. Either report below helps you identify frames sold that should have been selected from physical inventory.
- Access Reports > Accounting > Sales > Report Type field (Products by Category).
- Access Reports > Inventory > Custom Reports > Frame Sales by Manufacturer/Brand/Collection/Model.
- Open an order > Frame Information.
- Complete the Frame Source Selection fields.
- Click 'Add.'
- In the Select Product Item modal, highlight the appropriate frame.
- The action performed in step #4 expands the modal to include Physical Inventory. Select the appropriate frame from the expanded section of the modal. See Example
- Complete the order.
- Click 'Approve.'
- Access Billing.
- Click 'Create Invoice.'
- Assign the frame charges to the invoice. Note: This action decrements your physical inventory.