RevolutionEHR has multiple settings that affect the eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions displaying in the patient portal. Review each area of the following instructions.
Admin - General
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > PHR.
- Click 'Yes' for the following settings:
- Include patient eyeglass Rx in PHR.
- Include patient contact lens Rx in PHR.
- Click 'Save.' Note: The settings take affect as of the day the setting is changed. Rx that were created before the setting was changed will need to be updated manually. See Patient File instructions noted below.
Admin - Employee
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > Employees > open the file for the provider > Provider Details.
- The provider must have an electronic signature file uploaded. If provider signature is not present, following the instructions for Provider Signature on Prescriptions.
- Access the Preferences tab.
- In the Encounters section, click 'Yes' for "Always use my signature image on Rx printouts."
- Click 'Save.'
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Rx > select Eyeglass or Contact Lens tab.
- In the grid, the column for PHR must display "Yes." If yes is not displaying, click the ellipses and select Enable PHR. See Example Note: External Provider Rx's cannot be enabled for PHR.