Prior to going live with RevIntake you must review registration forms and make necessary adjustments in RevIntake Settings > Registration/Intake
After configuring page settings and questions, use the Preview Link to review registration form(s) per appointment type or workgroup. *You must complete one review prior to going live. See Example
- Click the eye icon to open the link in a new browser window See Example, or, click the copy icon to copy and paste the link in another browser window. See Example
- Depending on your configuration, select an appointment type or appointment group to launch the registration form: See Example Note: This preview registration form is not synced to any patient record in your environment.
- Enter a DOB and Sex that allows you to confirm any page filters based on age and sex are configured appropriately. See Example
- During your review, if you identify necessary updates, please return to the respective page on the Registration and Intake page to make edits. See Example
- Once you have completed your edits use the Preview Link to review the registration form(s) again and confirm changes. Repeat this process as necessary.
- Check the box indicating you have completed the Preview process and click Save & Continue. Note: You must complete this section before moving to the next section. See Example
Only after you have thoroughly reviewed all the workflows, will your account be eligible to go live.