The following instructions are to add and remove clinical findings for family ocular history to an encounter for one specific patient. The changes affect the current encounter being updated, all future encounters, and all historical encounters.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Exam History > open the encounter > Family Ocular Hx screen.
- To remove a clinical finding, click the X icon of the line item.
- To add a clinical finding, click the + icon.
- Click the search icon.
- In the Select SNOMED Code modal, input search criteria and click 'Search.'
- Select the line item for the appropriate code.
- Complete the Family Ocular Hx screen.
- Click 'Save.'
- Click the Prev or Next button to ensure the changes are saved.