The following instructions are to print statements for multiple patients.
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- Select Active in the Status field.
- Click Authorized in the Approval field.
- Select Patient in the Payer Type field.
- Input information into the Invoice Date fields (if needed).
- Click 'Search.'
- Select individual invoices by clicking in the checkbox, or, click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all invoices.
- In the Actions dropdown menu, select Print Statements.
- In the Print Statements modal, customize your printed statements with the options available.
- Click 'Print.'
- If you do not want to send statements with a zero balance and/or credit balance, after step #6 above, sort the list by clicking the column header for Balance. The system will list all credit balance and zero balance invoices at the top of the list.
- If the Actions menu is not available for use, it is likely you have selected a checkbox of an invoice that is in Pending status. Only authorized invoices are produced into a statement. Step #3 above should alleviate this as an issue.
- Many printers are not able to handle a print request in excess of 100 items.