Yes. Trial Rx do not require authorization, thus, there is no validation process. However, if the trial Rx has invalid parameters, an error generates when the order is approved.
Articles in this section
- Can I order a contact lens trial through the SmartFlow processor if it is not authorized?
- Contact Lens Parameters With SmartFlow
- Quick Guide - SmartFlow Setup
- SmartFlow - ABB - Contact Lens Orders
- SmartFlow - ABB - Getting Started
- SmartFlow - ABB - Training Videos
- SmartFlow - CooperVision - Contact Lens Orders
- SmartFlow - CooperVision - Getting Started
- SmartFlow - Hoya - Eyeglass Orders
- SmartFlow - Hoya - Getting Started