RevImaging allows the user to view images (e.g., pdf, tif, jpg, bmp, png, dcm) that are stored within the Documents/Images component located within the patient's file. This includes any files uploaded to tests, insurance, and medical order.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient.
- Click 'Imaging' located in the actions menu. A new tab opens in your browser. It may be necessary to check your pop-up blocker settings within your browser if the tab will not open. Note: In some browsers, a Launch RevImaging modal displays. The user can click the hyperlink or wait for the new browser tab to open.
The patient's name is displayed along with their date of birth and age.
- An icon for universal sync is displayed beside the patient information. Universal sync allows the user to sync the images that are displayed so that an enabled feature is replicated on all images.
- All images associated to the patient that are stored within Documents/Images are displayed in thumbnail view at the bottom of the screen.
- Images are grouped by date, newest to oldest.
- The date the image was uploaded is displayed below the image.
- To display an image, click the thumbnail image.
- To display all images from a specific date, click the date displayed above the images.