Paperless intake and interviews are a great way to reduce face-to-face interaction at check-in. RevolutionEHR's available options are listed below.
Your office can securely message a patient and include attachments. However, a patient cannot send attachments back to the provider. The patient will need to print the documents and bring them into the office. If a patient has an email address entered within Demographics, they will receive an email notifying them that they have a message in RevolutionPHR.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Patient Summary.
- Click 'Communicate.'
- In the Communicate modal, complete the Subject field, include Attachments, and message.
- Click 'Send.'
The patient can complete an interview if the Encounter Template has an Interview Template selected. See Example RevolutionPHR interviews do not include ROS, medications, or medical history, however, they will trigger HPI(s), if necessary. To include an Interview Template in an Encounter Template:
- Access Admin > Encounters / Interviews > Encounter Templates > open a template.
- In the Interview Template field, select the appropriate template (e.g. Comprehensive Interview, Basic Interview). Note: The workflow step within the Encounter Template needs to match the Interview Template selected (e.g. Interview Comprehensive as the workflow step and Comprehensive Interview as the Interview Template. See Example).
- Click 'Save.'
- Access RevMarket and filter by Patient Intake to view our intake partners and receive detailed information about their services.
Documents can be uploaded to Adobe Sign and emailed to the patient. RevolutionEHR does not have integration capability, thus, all information from the documents will have to be manually added to the system. However, an office may upload the completed forms into the patient's Documents/Images component. Note: RevolutionEHR does not have a formal relationship with Adobe Sign.