The printed encounter includes a time stamp if:
- the total professional time is greater than zero minutes,
- the encounter is signed, and,
- the "Total Professional Time/MDM on exam printout" practice preference is enabled. Note: MDM displays at the bottom of the printed encounter if this information has been included within the encounter.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > Patients.
- Set "Total Professional Time/MDM on exam printout" to "Yes."
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.